Sunday, January 3, 2010

Portland Community College - Design Series

Next week begins the kick off my six week design series at PCC.  I've been teaching this class for six years now and truly enjoy the people I've met that take the class.  These classes are offered through the community ed department, in the evenings.

What's fun for me is to see the camaraderie that develops between the students in the class.  There is a true joy that happens when they share their home projects with each other.

If you've already taken the class, I'd be interested to hear comments - please feel free to post.  If you haven't but live in the greater Portland Oregon area and are interested, I have details about the class on my website and a link to sign up online.  It's an affordable option if you've been bitten by the 'do-it-yourself' bug!

If you've taken the class are interested in expanding the knowledge, I'm looking to set up a more intensive class for the "Advanced Do it yourselfer"!  I need a minimum number to be able to coordinate this class, so please email me if that's of interest to you.  I'll have details on the website soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its a good initiative that you've made. Good luck!
---------------------------
Community College